Tuesday, July 8, 2014

.: Plan for Raya :.

Its my turn to take leave on eid mubarak this year.
Happy but not so much.
We'll celebrate at Kelantan since its already 6 years we didn't went there.

Last time that I can recall is when my auntie has been hospitalised.
So, its time for us to go there and meet all relatives from my dad side.
Its not like I didn't like them but its feel strange everytime we go there.
I can't capture what they are talking as they speak so fast with their accent.

Some more, we are too comfortable to celebrate eid mubarak with my relatives from mom side as we always seen each other and for me, I have two cousins working under the same roof.
Also, all my aunties from mom side know well our favourite dishes and they will try their best to cook for us.

Let see what will happen on the day itself. As long as all my family members together, its okay to celebrate at anywhere.

Hopefully my 9 days leaves are not waste at all.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment