Thursday, October 4, 2018

Random Rant

Camne kita tau kita dah sedia untuk berkahwin?
.
How we know he/she is the right one?
.
How can we know we are ready for that 'gambling' for the rest of our life?
.
I hate it when people get married just because they dont want people talk bad about them.
.
I love to see people get married because they love each other but hate it when the married only last for 3 months? What love are you talk about? When they decided to separate, did they remember the love that they have towards each other before this? Some people might saying, its their fate.. only last long for a short period of times.. but, before they decided to get married, did they think about all this possibility? Can we call this as selfish? Just decided to get married because that time they love each other and separate because the love gone?
.
I hate it when people used other people as excuses to separate or to stay in unhealthy relationship. Its you to decide what you wants in your life. Not blame others. When you get married or attached to someone else life, did that other person force you? Dont think so.
.
Everyone asked me when I will get attached. I want to shout to them, I'm not ready yet. I'm not sure if I will one day but as of now, No.
I'm not sure if I can live with one person for 20 years at least when I'm still 'gado2' with my siblings sometimes because of stupid thingy.
.
My surrounding is not a healthy surrounding, I must say. So, I'm not sure if I can survive with this gambling of life..

No comments:

Post a Comment