Monday, March 29, 2010

great weekend with best buddies!

seriously don't know how to describe the great weekend that we had yesterday.

sangat-sangat seronok.

even sangat penat sebab terpaksa mendaki dan menuruni gunung busut yang curam, tapi rasa tersangatlah puas!

maybe sebab I'm spending my precious time with my best buddies, juju & put!

seari bersama mereka membuatkan tidak terasa masa berlalu.

like we are in the other world and in that world only had 3 of us.

at first, masa tengok sungai tu dari atas, terasa macam it's impossible untuk sampai di bawah.

but, like I always said, they always with me no matter what.

mereka, juju & put, sentiasa bantu saya sehingga kami berjaya sampai di tempat yang susah itu.

sangat sayang dan cinta mereka berdua sampai mati!



for Junaina dan Puteri Shafinez Zafirah:

today experience makes me thinks more.

thanks for always been there whenever I fall. and. thanks for being my supporter whenever I'm got excited news.

no one can replace both of your place in my heart.
no things can change my love to both of u.
no matter what was happen, I promise that I will be by your side whenever you need me.
even when I'm far away from both of you, but whenever both of you called me, I will drive to your place to cheer you up.
i'm always love both of you so much.
ALWAYS.

:)

-NITE!-

No comments:

Post a Comment