Saturday, May 13, 2017

.: hurt:.

I am strong because of these kind hearted people are here.
They told me to be strong.
Or should I say, they force me to be strong.
Its okay for me to fall in love with wrong guy as long they are with me.
They know how to manage my mood, my bad habit during this shit period, how to cheer me up.
They privately sent me lots of messages with courage words when they actually can send as one in our group chat.
3 months together in alien country without our close family and friends, make us more closer to each other and take care of each other.
I owed 4 of them big times. They never make me and my crush become stranger.
They always there to support us without been bias.
They are there when i'm cried. When my eyes become swollen. When i need someone to lean to.
We stuck to each other forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment